With a focus on making fun number one, Champion’s League offers a youth sports experience unlike any other. This action packed sports league runs for 8 to 10 weeks and is heavily focused on variety, good sportsmanship and convenience for parents.
Champion’s League offers:
- Convenience – one day per week with practise and the game on the same day.
- Weekly sportsmanship medals – each week we focus on a different value that demonstrates good sportsmanship and a child receives a medal for best demonstrating that value.
- Massive variety – we learn and play a range of conventional sports and games.
- Inclusion – all kids play equal time.
- Interactive inflatables – each week we utilise a range of sports inflatables which vary from fields, targets, training aids and obstacle courses.
- Ideal for children from Prep to Year 6.
- Great for children who like a variety of sports.
- We provide all the equipment and jerseys.
- Your child gets to play a different sport each week.
- It’s safe, we use modified equipment.
- 60 minute sessions (30 min practise and 30 min game).
WHAT YOUR CHILD WILL LEARN
- The skills to a variety of sports.
- The sports he or she enjoys the most.
- Games sense.
- Communication and social skills.